Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Fabulous time in Ankeny...


where I was teaching at Memory Bound





This is the lovely Dawn, one of the owners.


 Saturday was one of my favourites, the all day painty journal.




Sunday saw the other owner, Kellie, get back from her hols. Not sure what that face is lol 



Sunday we had two 4 hr classes and we had a blast.







Ha ha I think I will really miss Dawn 


These two lovelies drove over 7 hours to spend the weekend with me.


 And I swapped style tips with the lovely Julie.
I am so coveting her cowboy dress.







Aww thanks for spending your birthday weekend with me.




The staff at Memory Bound were fabulous, but a special thank you to Gloria, for providing me with a teapot of tea, cup and saucer and Baileys lol. Unfortunately I don't seem to have a photo of her :_(

Ankeny, I had a blast. I ate steak and broccoli, drank slippery nipples, laughed and laughed and had a jolly good time. Thank you for having me I will be back lol.


So now I am in Wisconsin, and this weekend I will be teaching four workshops at The Scrapbook Store and More, Greenfield.

If you fancy joining us, give them a ring on 414-427-9819             to see if there are any spots left.

I'll leave you with one of my journal pages 


Enjoy xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already!! You are an excellent teacher and a wonderful lady who kept me smiling and laughing all weekend long!

Tona said...

It looks like a great time was had by all :)

Caroline D. said...

It sure looks like everyone had a great time! I know they did!! The class room space there is great... so neat and tidy. Thanks for sharing another one of your gorgeous pages!! The big glasses are a hoot :)

Art By Wanda said...

We'll be waiting with bells on for you to come back!!!!

Janie said...

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!! You will love the classroom at the Scrapbook store and More. So excited.

Unknown said...

Hi Dylan,

Im going to the Cincinnati show and I wanted to know if you will be there Friday nite for the preview party.


Thanks
betty jo

michele said...

I'm so glad you went to Memory Bound!! That is my craft store go to!!! The owners are sooo much fun, as you found out!! I can't believe I didn't know you were coming though. I will catch you on the next time!!!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott