Friday, May 22, 2015

Next stop...

Arizona and The Occasional artist, Glendale.

Not sure how this happened but I only have these few pictures of the event!!!!

I checked all my phones but they seem to have completely disappeared :-( :-( :-(


These three lovelies drove for 7 1/2 hrs to come take all the classes!!! I salute you xx





Then it was off to Texas to spend time with my have boys, Jim and Cesar




 and Buzzy



 Gorgeous pressie from the lovely Kim…







Jim needed to pop to Michaels where I got accosted by the lovely staff.



New boots, new boots…who me????




Then on to teach at Scrapbooks n More, run by the lovely Susan and trusty slave (ahem helper) Davis.



To make me feel at home, the lovely Gail brought me tea from a teapot at every class!!










Overwhelmed by the gorgeous holdall that Merry made me.





Back to Jims to enjoy the scorching rather…not!!! Safety precautions were taken, before scooting off for pampering and shopping.








Pyrex heaven





Whilst there I received updates from the builders back at Reaveley Towers.  
Eeeeeeeek...




Enjoy xx

8 comments:

Sue said...

I think I am in love with Muzzie! He reminds me of our Orleans, who we just lost in January. Love the remodeling. Can't wait to see the finished job.

The Hardy Stamper said...

It looks like you have a good time wherever you go! Buzzy seems very happy too! I can't wait to see you, Jim and Cesar at Art From the Heart in two weeks x

texasbarb said...

It was soooo much fun to spend time with you...in class...in TX!!! I'm sorry I didn't get to visit while you were at the boys. Know they loved having you!!!

stamping sue said...

Looks like you had lots of fun and great company.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

sue said...

You are an amazing inspiration!

Unknown said...

You missed Fort Smith, Arkansas!!! Yes, yes!! We do have Michael's, believe it or not;-) Oh, you must stop by. Michael's is conveniently located right off of I-540, Phoenix exit, I believe? Well, you could just pop in the address and zoom on in. As tomorrow is Sunday they open late and you'll be able to sleep in. Can't wait to see you! LOL ?

Caroline D. said...

Wow, you are brave to have re-modeling to go on while you're not there. But on the other hand... very smart, so you won't have to be there. LOL Love seeing all the class pics and how happy everyone is and all the gorgeous art people make. Thanks for taking time to share your adventures with us!

stamping sue said...

Just wanted to say I had lots of fun in your painty journal class when you came to CT. recently. My small journal is at least half full of great backgrounds waiting to be finished!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott