Saturday, September 20, 2014

Winners of my new stamp release.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to leave me a comment. I am so happy you like this release.



Below are the winners picked at random.
Please leave me your address in the comments section (Don't worry, I won't publish them) and I will get some stamps out to you next week.


Courtney Miley
I own all the delusional spays and journals but have not tried the stamps. They are hard to find here, but if I could get my hand on them I know they would all be my faves! I love the seeing all your artwork and colors used. I also have four children that absolutely think your the coolest artist around that can't keep there hands off all my dylusional products😊! Thanks for all the great inspiration !!


Rea

So excited for you... you just keep growing woman ! LOL !! Love the colorful life and the Fancy face in wood woohoo !! Love having your cool stamps ... any of them... makes me feel artistically powerful ! :)

Tona

What a great release! I adore Clearly the Right Words. I'm working on a journal to give to my mom & this stamp set is just what I need for some of the pages.

Darlene Siddons

Favorites: fancy face and clearly borders

Susan Shrader

Oh Dyan. I am so I love with all your stamps, stencils, colors. Everything. And the paper towels too. What a brilliant idea. Your videos are priceless. I love the fact that some of your stamps are smaller for my card making, although I've used the large ones anyway. It's all good. And now rubber on wood also. Fabulous. The doodles and borders are my favorites, but then, so are the words. I wish I could afford them all!

Enjoy xx

7 comments:

steffi said...

Congratulations everyone!

Carol McCready said...

Congrats to the winners. Enjoy your new stamps.

Miranda said...

congrats to the winners woohoo!!!

Claudine said...

Congrats to all the winners!

mamablitger said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. I'm sure you'll enjoy these fab stamps !!!
Hugs from Monica

Rea' said...

Thank you everybody! Can't wait to get them ... think they'll excuse me from jury duty to come play?? Dyan, hope you got my address I sent!

Unknown said...

Oh my. I received the stamps when I brought in the mail this evening. How exciting. I can't wait to go play. Thanks so very much.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott