Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Announcing........

Yee hah look what has been released from Ranger today......

It's only more colours of Seasonal Distress pads...And.... wait for it.....

RE-INKERS.....

Yup you heard me correctly the first time...

Ranger have listened to you all and released re inkers.

Woop de frikkin woop, just wait till you see the colours, they are right up my alley. You can see them on Tim's blog HERE


Shaded Lilac (or lie-lack as they say over here, lol), is exactly what it says, a gorgeous shade of lilac.

Squeezed Lemonade is a fabulous shade of yellow which has pushed Mustard Seed out of it's pole position as my favourite.

And my favourite colour of Distress of all time, ever, ever, ever...Peacock feathers...the most vibrant shade of turquoise which matches soooo well with my inks.

Here's a tag I made this morning. I applied the new colours to the tag with a blending tool, and created a watermarked background. I then coloured in the stamped images with my inks in the water brushes. See how sharp they look sitting right on top of the Distress. I just love how the two work so well together.



I know our quota has already shipped, so Ben should be putting a call out to you all very shortly, i would imagine. Take it from me, these you won't want to miss out..

Okay got to dash I am off to film some of my spray inks coming off the production line.

Enjoy xx

14 comments:

Jan said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM! And your use of the colours on the tag are quite amazing (love the caterpillar eyebrows!)
They are definitely a 'must have' (the ink pads, not the eyebrows lol)

Helen said...

yup, got the email and wow how gorgeous are the colours!!!

Shazza said...

wow these are fab and so is your tag!!!
x

Linda M. Cain said...

Totally Lovely!

~Linda

Y.C said...

I am so getting them!! I already ordered the reinkers!

thekathrynwheel said...

Lush!

Linda Kunsman said...

AWESOME colors and AWESOME tag!!!! My friend is ordering the ink pads for us and she just got her Dylusion stamp order-my second order of stencils and stamps is on its way-is this going to be the best play day ever or what????

Lynn W. said...

They're all fabby colours and I've already ordered them and all the re-inkers - just hope that your Ben has enough! I love the tag that you've made with them too.

Lynn Wild

Donna B. said...

LOVE the tag!!! Can you overnight me some seasonal inks today please - since you're at Ranger and in the US and all?

texasbarb said...

Love the new Distress Inks!!

LOVE your tag!! Beautiful way to showcase the new inks and your stamps & sprays!!

Redanne said...

Got the email yesterday, what cool colours, especially the peacock, hope they will bring out re-inkers for all the other seasonal colours too (am I asking too much I wonder). Beautiful tag.

Sue said...

Squee!! About time t!m designed some bright colors for you, huh Dyan?! Love your tag.

Craftychris said...

Wow gorgeous colours, must get them xx

susiesu said...

WOW the Spring colours look fabulous and I love the colours on your tag.
Redanne yes Ranger has brought out re-inkers for the Autumn and Winter colours too!!! Keep having fun lol Susiesu xxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott