Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fun and frolics...

Oooh had a lovely surprise gift this morning from the lovely Kaz... A gorgeous pair of shoes...What more could a girl want. And, unfortunately you can't see them, but they have the most fabulous leopard skin lining. Get in there..!!!



The Journal collage weekend is well underway and as you can see we are as serious as ever...!! Last night a few people were having problems with their flaps, Kaz was even complaining of hers being a bit fluffy..!!! But this morning everyone seemed a bit more relaxed about them..


This was the mad dash for tea and croissants


Lunch, made by the gorgeous Pam, was soup, Vegetable and the world famous Pea and Ham....


And trifle..yum yum..


Here's Yvonne and Jen taking photos of....


Kaz...taking photos of...


Outfit of the day...



I even wore my pinny especially for the occasion...


Kaz wanted to try on my infamous Red or Dead wedges...looking good


Shame she couldn't even walk one step.


Just to prove that they actually did do some work...










And here's a little bit of fun for you...Can you think of a caption for this photo... Best comment will win a prize...


Have a happy and safe Bonfire night...

Enjoy xx

21 comments:

TonyR said...

"i think we're gonna need considerably bigger buns!"

You lot look like you had a great time!!
xx

ellen vargo designs said...

My caption:
Kaz: "I need those stamps!"
Dyan: "If you want 'em... come and get 'em!"

Sorry you didn't have any fun...such a shame...haha...try to contain yourselves... or better yet. DON'T!

Wish I could be there, too...

Hugs to both! Ellen xxx

Sarah said...

"Hey Lass, I taught Les Dawson all he knew..."
(that's one for the over 40's in Blighty...)

Looks like a fun and froliccy day...
Sarah

Siobhan Brignull said...

a B cup I think !!

Sandra Hall said...

Wish I was there having fun too :D

From a large boobied woman who KNOWS about these things to a voluptuously curvy woman..
My caption would be:-
Dy "I'm needing scaffolding to hold these babies up these days..."
Kaz "...might be a bit difficult to hide it..."

Now I'm just wondering if I dare send this... oh, oh its gone...!

CraftyJo said...

Okaaaay, so you stole the last two croissants and hid them where?????

mands said...

ooooh! Dy don't worry we can cover that spill up with a bit of Gesso and a black sharpie!!!!!

Sue said...

"pump up the volume"

or

Kaz - I'm sure they have grown from this morning, what do you feed them?

Dy - "Special ingredient - Tea made with Yorkshire water, served in a mismatched china cup"!

Pat Crossland said...

There are no mistakes..it was meant to be!!!

Lissame said...

Ink what ink spot, I don't see anything I think you must be kidding...besides it just makes things look better.

Artmadnana said...

Those vintage tea-cups fit a treat! Madonna eat yer' heart out!

Artmadnana said...

"Those vintage tea-cups fit a treat - eat yer' heart out, Madonna!"

Artmadnana said...

OOps!! Sorry if I keep repeating myself - no not another attempt - just realised I blogged twice!Lol chris

salamanda said...

K: I've just worked out how you don't fall over in you Red or Dead Wedges...
D: quizzical look
K: you use your upper body upholstery as a counter balance.

Like commentor above I am also blessed with bib boobs like dy - if you've got it flaunt it.

Mo said...

Your weekend looks like a blast.
The shoes are to die for.
Caption: "Dyan, just how many fireworks did you buy this year?"
Enjoy.
Marjan

JPScraps said...

"Now I know where my new ink pads went!"

smokeysmom said...

"It took me a long time to grow these babies!" Because Kaz seems very interested in your bossom, LOL!

Alison Horne said...

Distracting Kaz with "the girls," Dyan let a sideways one go. xx

Sorry, v. unsophisticated.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

There is never a hard day in my life. just when I think I am having one I look at your blog and joy filters back in. you are funny and a wonderful artist.

susan salyer

JT's crafty blog said...

My caption would be
OMG where did they spring from?!

Scattychick said...

"Now Pam did say she made some Bath Buns I wonder where they went?"

I love you blog Dyan I wish I lived closer so I could get to your classes

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott