Here are the 2 pages I did in class
I am busy working on some new downloads for you all, as they have been sooooooo popular. They take frikkin ages to do mind, but I think they are worth it. The first of this years art journaling weekend starts on Friday and I am sooooo looking forward to it. If you are coming, get plenty of rest beforehand as you will be mentally and emotionally drained after. and dont forget, warm boots, vests, long johns, fingerless gloves, scarf, wooly hat and hot water bottle..!!! Yes youve guessed it we still have no ceiling and it is frikkin unbelievably freezing...
Which reminds me , is anyone from the South coming to the April weekend. I have a lady desperate to come but doesnt want to travel on her own. If you fancy keeping her company just let me know. Thanks.
I got 2 blog awards today from 2 of my lovely MacDuff ladies. Although I am really bad at remembering to post them and never ever pass them on, I am always really honoured that people have thought of me and inside chuffed to buggery.! So thankyou the lovely Sonja and the lovely Kirstiwithani.....
I will answer the 7 questions though. It is supposed to be about things you don t know about me, but I,m not sure if there is actually left unsaid. lmao
So here goes with 7 things people dont know about me.
- My nails take hours to do. They are a ritual wether long or short. First strengthener, basecoat, 2 coats of colour, topcoat, chip n skip and then sprayed with a quick dry. Is there anybody out there the same or is it cos I,m crackers. No don.t even go there.!!!
- until the age of 12 I always thought that Joshua Tetley was my uncle. My Dad used to take us round the pub , sit us outside, and come out with crisps and pop, saying "your Uncle Joshua is a bit busy but he's sent you these out " Yes really, how gullible is that.?
- At the age of 6 we moved to Harrogate from Batley. It was only when they were half way here that they realised they had actuall left me in the front room of the old house.!!
- was the first girl in my secondary school to do Technical drawing and Building construction.. Until then it was a boy only subject. It wasnt that I was desperate to do it, just that girls werent allowed to do it made me object. I went on strike and picketed the library for 3 days, clutching a hand made banner. lmao. It worked and in I went. I frikkin loved it, you all know how anal I used to be so all those straight lines and measurements were music to my ears. I was a bit like Tubbs in League of gentlemen when she was shown a map.."Ooooooooh lines and lines and lines and lines."
- have become addicted to the Jeremy Kyle show. I very rarely watch tv but when I can remember I record the double bill for those rare occasions I get the time. I know its a very shameful addiction to admit to, on a par with smoking crack. Giving up hard drugs wasn't too much of a problem , ha ha , that was a joke,but giving up my fix of Jeremy is proving extremely difficult. They tried offering me a substitute but Trisha just doesn't satisfy me the same. it is very shameful and I struggle to hold my head up. Oh and by the way if you query me about it, I will just lie and deny it to save face....
- I can move my little toes independantly from the rest of my toes.
- I don't suffer from OCD anymore. Good eh? instead I hav e been diagnosed with CDO. It's practically the same, but I prefer it because it's in alphabetical order...lmao
Ps.. I knew I shouldnt have mentioned the peel off word, cos I,ve now broken out in hives and a cold sweat..!!!